Compact Spacesaver single bed Open Shelves
|Manufacturing time:||5-6 weeks|
|Approximate ready date:||16/01/2024|
Space-saver Compact Loft Bed with Open Shelves
This bed is just like our other Compact Space-saver cabin style, loft bed but with open shelves instead of cupboards with doors underneath.
Apart from the doors, it has everything else that makes the original Spacesaver compact loft bed so popular with both parents and kids alike; a few steps to climb, two cupboards underneath and a fully mobile pull-out desk. The cupboards are great for storing all their clothes or toys. Great as a first bed for moving them out of the cot bed, and when they grow up the desk will make a great school study area.
Give your kids the opportunity to be tidy and organised. The loft bed provides abundant storage space underneath and is just the right height to make bedtime exciting when the kids climb into bed, but still at a safe height. Best of all, you will love not having to bend over to kiss them good night or read a story in bed.
Special space saving design. Loft Bed unit includes:
- 2 cupboards one on left side and one in centre under the bed
- Deep open shelf cupboards built underneath
- Each cupboard has one adjustable shelf inside
- Pull out desk 1200 x 580mm - made separate on its own castors
- Built-in ladder
- Low height Safe design - Mattress base height is just approx 750mm from ground
- Full Guard rail right round
- Strong Melamine design - mattress base is fully supported. Self-assemble with easy to follow instruction booklet included.
- Overall measurements are see specs
- Fits standard single size mattress or king single (choose from the options)
- Choose Bed orientation e.g. Ladder on left side and desk on right side or vice versa.
- Extra cupboard option is made separate (as is the desk) and is designed to fit under the bed, and interchanged with the desk option
Select your preferred material colour from the options. Click here for more information about colours.
Made in Melbourne! Buy direct from the manufacturer and support genuine Australian design & manufacturing. When you purchase our product you not only support our business, but also the Victorian timber industry.
Due to continuous product improvement and parts / material availability, some of the hardware, fittings or material patterns / colours may be different or not visible in the product images, however we always endeavour to use nickel or chrome plated fittings, and supply hardware that are matching in colour as close as possible to the colour of the furniture or are as most aesthetically pleasing as possible. Wood grain colours and patterns may vary from product images. If concerned contact us, or visit our showroom.
Includes bed frame only, Mattresses, toys and accessories shown in images are for illustrative purposes only, and are not included in the product.
|Overall Width / Length||Standard single: 1950mm , King single: 2110mm|
|Overall Depth||Standard Single: 970mm , King single: 1135|
|Mattress Size||Standard Single or king single|
|Wood Material||Particleboard or MDF Substrate with Melamine laminate Surface|
|Wood Finish||Smooth Non-Gloss (Gloss by special order)|
|Assembly skill level||Detailed but Easy for the Handy Person|
|Flat Pack Box Sizes (For courier delivery only)|
|Box / Pack 1||Standard Single: Weight: 20kg, Dimensions: 1960L x 410W x 90H mm|
|Box / Pack 2||Standard Single: Weight: 24kg, Dimensions: 1250L x 600W x 80H mm|
|Box / Pack 3||Standard Single: Weight: 19kg, Dimensions: 990L x 740W x 60H mm|
|Box / Pack 4||Standard Single: Weight: 14kg, Dimensions: 1000L x 430W x 80H mm|
|Box / Pack 5||Standard Single: Weight: 20kg, Dimensions: 940L x 550W x 100H mm|