We consider your privacy of paramount importance,
- The information that we collect through the account registration and checkout process is considered private and thus will be treated as such. This information will only be used for the purposes of providing the services offered by the website and will not be given or sold to any third party without your prior permission.
- Emails are sent to you by us as part of the online purchasing process. We may contact you in the future with offers or news relating to our business. If we do contact you for that purpose you may opt out of receiving newsletters by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link in the email
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites that this website links to.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of all information provided by you. Personal details required to make a purchase (e.g. Credit Card details) are maintained through the Commweb service and are not received or retained by us.
- You are responsible for ensuring the security of any passwords when you create an account on our site. We accept no responsibility for any other person using your user/member account when your password is not kept secret or a password is chosen that is easy to guess.