High loft bed with Open shelves & Optional 2 Drawer Desk
|Manufacturing time:||Approx 16 weeks|
|Approximate ready date:||23/11/2020|
High loft bed with Open Shelves & Optional Drawer Desk
Raised bunk bed design with Bookshelf at the end near the steps and open space underneath with built-in shelves and a 2 drawer students desk
- Fits standard single or king single mattress sizes (select from the options)
- Useful built in bookcase at end with 4 adjustable shelves
- Open shelf unit built underneath with 3 adjustable shelves
- Easy climb steps with 120mm deep steps
- Gives good height clearance underneath of: 1300mm
- Full Guard rail right round bed
- Strong Melamine design - Top mattress base uses our unique "rigid support" system. (very strong, but please no jumping beds are not a trampoline!)
- Optional Student desk, - desk depth is 600mm, width/length is set to the same depth of the bed either king or standard single. Desk includes 2 x built in drawers - desk is a separate unit which can be placed under the bed, either along the length or width of the bed.
- Self assemble with easy to follow instruction booklet included.
- Over all measurements - see specs
Select your preferred material colour from the options. Click here for more information about colours.
Made in Melbourne! Buy direct from the manufacturer and save!
Due to continuous product improvement and parts availability, some of the hardware or fittings may be different or not visible in the product images, however we always endeavour to use nickel or chrome plated fittings, and supply hardware that are matching in colour as close as possible to the colour of the furniture or are as most aesthetically pleasing as possible, if concerned contact us or visit our showroom.
|Overall Width / Length||2208mm (Standard single) 2368mm (King single)|
|Overall Depth||972mm (Standard single) 1136mm (King single)|
|Mattress Size||Standard Single or King single|
|Wood Material||Particleboard Substrate with Melamine laminate Surface|
|Wood Finish||Smooth Non-Gloss (Gloss by special order)|
|Assembly skill level||Detailed but Easy for the Handy Person|