Lockers 12 Doors - bank of 4 x high & 3 x Wide
|Manufacturing time:||Approx 9 weeks|
|Approximate ready date:||12/08/2021|
Lockers - 4 Locker in height and 3 wide
- Variable total bank height 1200 - 2100mm
- Variable total width: 900 - 1500mm
- Variable total depth: 300 - 500mm
- Quality Hardware - Salice 110° hinges, Hafele cabinet knobs and locks
- Made from 16mm commercial grade Melamine Manufactured in Australia.
- 1mm thick abs edging
- Lockers are empty inside as standard, if you want any additions or accessories inside each locker such as shelves, hanging rails or vertical dividing panels, please Contact Us for pricing.
- Lockers are supplied as a self assemble product with step-by-step assembly instructions. As an additional service, we also can provide a locker assembly option in the Melbourne metro area. Please Contact Us for pricing.
- Standard 12mm round knob included. (KL2500 codelock has an integrated handle)
- 3 lock types available: keyed, FL2500, FL3500
- Economical lock solution.
- Features easy change of key combination option, via special tool-less barrel removal key
- Optional Master key available.
- Motorised lock mechanism
- Private mode with master code for setting normal regular user codes
- Automatic re-locking, or user controlled.
- Public mode where user sets their code upon closing the door and then resets when opened.
- Variable code digit length (up to 10 digits) or simple 4 digit mode.
- Dual led light response: green light code accepted - red light not accepted
- Locker locked / in use status indicator in public mode - Flashing of red led at 2-3 sec intervals
- Automatic unlock feature for public mode - can set lock to auto unlock after set time. Set time is between 2 and 12 hours
- Silent mode - ability to turn key button press tone on or off
- Quality electronic code lock - high quality - stainless steel lock tongue
- Runs on 3 x AAA batteries (supplied) - Batteries are said to last 5000 - 6,000 open / close cycles.
- Low battery warning, and battery override feature
- Optional plug in Master key as an alternative to using a master code for emergency unlocking
- Both lock have same programming features as above except:
- FL2500 has round front panel with rubber key buttons and integrated handle.
- FL3500 has rectangular front panel with touch keys and separate knob/handle.
Standard Key locking system features:
Electronic codelocks FL2500, and FL3500 features:
Products are supplied flat pack with self assemble instructions. Accessories shown in images not included. Select your preferred material colour and set your preferred size from the options.
Some other aspects of these lockers (including dimensions outside of the allowed size range) can also be customised, so please feel free to contact us with your requirements for further details.
|Overall Width / Length||900 - 1500 mm|
|Overall Depth||300 - 500mm|
|Overall Height||1200 - 2100mm|
|Wood Finish||Melamine - Smooth, non-Gloss|
|Assembly skill level||Easy for handy person|